GOING to the GAME?? Here's what you need to know!
ONLINE TICKETS are required for the entrance into a Wildcat Home Event -- NO CASH accepted.
PLEASE purchase your tickets in advance! Game tickets are on sale NOW at https://gofan.co/app/school/MN19678
** Cash will not be accepted at the admission gate. Buy tickets in advance or at the gate using your cell phone & credit card!
2022-2023 Admission Fees (Regular Season):
Adult Single Game ticket = $8 (includes all fees)
Student (Ages 5-18) Single Game ticket = $6 (includes all fees)
** Waconia High School Students attend HOME regular season competitions for FREE! We are excited to announce that our WHS students (with proof of ID) will again have access to all of our home regular season contests at no charge! Please share with our WHS students that upon arrival at an event, they need to be logged into their portal on their cell phone, click "infinite campus" and show their WHS "student Information" to the gate worker. We are thrilled to provide this benefit to our outstanding 9th thru 12th grade students!
* District 110 Resident Senior Citizen = free (complimentary pass required - pick up at WHS Main office during office hours)
*Adult Regular Season School Year pass = $75.50 (includes all fees) *Pass excludes postseason competitions, invitationals & fundraising events.
*Student Regular Season School Year pass = $54.50 (includes all fees) *Pass excludes postseason competitions, invitationals & fundraising events.
* Students K-8th Grade must have a student ticket or student school year pass to enter into the home event. We strongly encourage K-8th grade students to be accompanied by an adult (preferred adult to student ratio of 1:2). Note: A cell phone is required to redeem online tickets at the gate.
* Concessions will be available. Please Note: Concessions purchases will be cash only.
* No pets, skateboards, rollerblades or noise makers are allowed in WHS facilities prior to, during or after an event.
* Spectators must use the bleachers. Spectators, media, etc. are NOT allowed onto the playing surface as we must ensure NO CONTACT with athletes/coaches prior to and during competition
THANK YOU and please know that we appreciate your cooperation as we work to provide our student athletes a safe environment to play and the best possible opportunity to stay healthy and continue our season!
Twin Cities Orthopedics and Training HAUS are proud to introduce our new Educate to Elevate partner education series!
Who? Available to partner high school, club and professional athletes
What? A yearlong education webinar to hear from medical and sports experts on the topics of Injury Prevention/Recovery, Sports Performance, Nutrition, Sports Psychology, and Recruiting.
When? Launching on September 21st, hosted every third Wednesday of the month from 6:30-7:30 PM.
Where? Live on Zoom
This is your chance to learn more, ask questions, and win prizes during what is sure to be the highlight of your month.
To learn more, click HERE. You won’t want to miss it!
Online activities registration for all activities are NOW OPEN. The user-friendly online system allows you to complete the entire activities registration process and pay at your convenience.
All activities registrations must be completed online. Paper versions of athletic and fine arts registration are no longer available or accepted; however, payments can still be made by cash or check if need be. If you qualify for free or reduced lunch, your reduced cost will automatically be included in the registration program once you have submitted a complete application (2022-2023 application form is located on the registration website) and we have confirmed your qualification status.
Sports Qualifying Physical: The MSHSL requires each district to have a signed copy of a MSHSL sports physical on file for every 7th -12th grade athlete. Athletic physicals are valid for 3 years. If you need to submit an updated sports physical, you can do so as part of the online registration process. Step 3 of the registration process allows you to submit an updated sports physical by uploading an electronic file. If you are not able to secure an electronic version or scan the sports physical you will need to drop off a copy to the Waconia High School Activities Office during office hours (Mon-Fri: 7:30am-3:30pm). Students will not be considered registered until a valid copy is submitted to the Waconia Activities Office and the online registration is complete.
For those parents/students who do not have access to the internet or need assistance with this online registration process, please feel free to stop into the Waconia High School Activities Office and use our registration station during office hours. A parent and student must be present to register.
Steps to Register:
1. Go to https://1913a.cf.wordwareinc.com/
2. Once familiar, click the “soccer ball” icon at the top of the page
3. Registration must be complete before your student will be eligible to participate.
4. You will be asked for doctor, dentist, and insurance information as part of the registration process - you may want to have the information with you when registering.
If you have questions about registering your student, please contact Lori Schwirtz at (952-442-0683) or email@example.com